We advise on a well-defined array of investment banking transactions, including:
Driving Optimal Transaction Results
For the bulk of our client engagements we provide sell-side M&A and capital-raising advisory services. The substantial value that we add in providing these services is based upon our expertise in:
- Creating the competitive tension necessary to drive potential buyers and investors to put forth and negotiate their best terms, and then
- Working with the winner (and its various advisors) to expeditiously close the transaction.
We provide the guidance and manpower necessary to create the competitive tension and execute these crucial and challenging transactions for our clients. Meanwhile, our clients can focus on their expertise – managing their businesses to generate the best possible financial results during the course of the transaction process.
We’re experts in orchestrating the steps necessary to create competitive market tension and drive the best terms, which may include:
- Researching related industries and markets
- Determining potential investors or buyers
- Writing marketing materials and documents that properly position our client
- Preparing due diligence documents and files
- Initiating senior-level discussions with potential investors and buyers
- Soliciting preliminary offers
- Orchestrating management presentations
- Developing a competitive marketplace for final bids
- Negotiating final terms
After the transaction terms are set, we help our clients interact with the various lawyers, accountants and other advisors necessary to swiftly close the transaction. Triangle also takes great care to maintain confidentiality throughout the entire process, avoiding potential business issues or disruptions in relationships with customers, vendors and employees.